Also Available on Amazon
Gafly Therapens Vibrating Chewy for Sensory Oral Therapy
- GENTLE STIMULATION. Gafly Therapen vibrating chewy provides a gentle, non-invasive way to stimulate the lips, tongue, and cheeks for children with sensory processing disorder or autism. It produces light vibrations that “wake up the mouth” and give satisfying oral-motor feedback.
- IMPROVES MOUTH STRENGTH. The Therapen is highly recommended for improving biting strength, chewing skills, and jaw mobility and coordination. It also helps with tongue retraction and elevation.
- 3 SPEED SETTINGS. Our vibrating chewy has three speed settings: light, moderate, and intense stimulation. You can start with the lightest setting and gradually increase the intensity as your child gets used to the sensation.
- 4 TIPS FOR DIFFERENT NEEDS. Each Gafly Therapen comes with four tips of different textures to provide varied stimulation. The different textures can also be used for different purposes, such as working on specific muscles or providing a calming effect.
- EASY GRIP. The Therapen features a textured, ergonomic handle that’s comfortable to hold.
- INCLUSIONS. 1️ Gafly Therapen, 5 Gafly Sensory Tips, 1 Reusable Storage Pouch, 1 Charging Cable, and 1 User Manual.
- MADE BY EXPERTS. The Gafly team are Masters's graduates in the field of Autism and Developmental Disabilities and have years of experience working with children on the spectrum.
Recommended by Occupational Therapists
Let your kids bite their sensory chewelry instead of nails, thumbs or clothes
Perfect for children and adults with sensory need
Using a safe high-quality silicone
material in fun black design