Also Available on Amazon
Sensory Chewing Necklace for Kid's with Autism and ADHD
- HAPPY CHEWING EXPERIENCE. The Gafly Sensory Chewing Necklace provides the perfect amount of chewing resistance. It is specially designed for kids with autism and other sensory needs (Attention-Deficit / Hyperactivity Disorder, PDD, and more).
- FUN TEXTURES. Each side of the chewing necklace has different-sized bumps, making it fun to explore different textures. The bumps also help massage the gums and provide a little extra resistance for those who like to chew hard.
- PACKED WITH COLORS. This pack contains 3 chew tools in assorted bright colors: blue, red, and yellow.
- CORD AND CLASP INCLUDED. With 3 accompanying long cords and clasps, you can adjust the length to fit your child perfectly. The cord is also great for fidgeting and twisting, providing even more sensory input. A bonus cord and clasp are also included in case one accidentally breaks. NOTE: The cord and clasp are not for chewing.
- SAFE AND DURABLE. Each chew tool is made of durable food-grade silicone and contains no harsh materials, parabens, SLS, or Phthalate. They are built to last and are also easy to clean – a quick cycle in the dishwasher will do the trick!
- NO MORE STRESS. Strong enough to keep kids occupied but not so hard that they'll break their teeth, the Sensory Chewing Tool Necklace can help reduce stress and anxiety in children with autism and promote a sense of calm.
- MADE BY EXPERTS. The Gafly team are Masters graduates in the field of Autism and Developmental Disabilities and have years of experience working with children on the spectrum.
Recommended by Occupational Therapists
Let your kids bite their sensory chewelry instead of nails, thumbs or clothes
Perfect for children and adults with sensory need
Using a safe high-quality silicone
material in fun black design